So I went to visit Bevin and Sara in Pindale a couple of weeks ago (which is only like 1 hour 1/2 from Rock Springs). It is so pretty there and I made Bevin and Sara go on some hikes to see the beautiful fall colors because trying to get Bevin out of the house while football is going on is almost impossible :-(
The was the biggest bug I have ever see.........does anyone know what it is?

This is my favorite picture of Bevin and Carter.

This bird is carrying something in its claw......it looks like a mouse. Oh ya Pinedale is animal central.....I was so scared that a bear or moutain lion or moose was going to get us. Bevin needs to get a gun!

Me, Sara, and Carter taking a picture in the pretty colored leaves. Carter is being a poo-head lately because he will not pose for a picture.

Me and Sara were always way behind Bevin and he made a comment that a two year old can hike as much as us. I think we did pretty good :-)

The Bevin Cox Family.....including Cooper.....I thought he was going to get eaten by a mountain lion.

Me and Sara take a little break again.

Me Bevin and Carter taking a picture by the pretty Half Moon Lake.

Carter wanting to walk Cooper.....Cooper did not really want to cooperate.

Half Moon Lake where we hiked around.

The park in the middle of Pinedale.....it was so pretty and there was a nice walking path along the river.
1 comment:
I'll have to come visit there, it does look pretty. You'll have to send me the pic of Bevin and Carter, it's cool.
Post a Comment