This is the lead singer of Blues Travelers....he would take a break from singing and smoke.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Jacksonville, Florida
Went to Jacksonville, Florida for work/training and I was so bored so I made plans for myself to go to the beach and then to the beach again the next night to see the Blues Travelers in concert.
This is the lead singer of Blues Travelers....he would take a break from singing and smoke.
This is the whole band on stage. It was soo cool cause the place they played in was not that big so I was able to get right up to the stage. They sounded really good!
This was at the pool in our hotel. It was good weather the whole week I was there.
We are taking a lunch break by the pool. Of course I had to sit in the shade.
Six of us went to the beach and ate dinner. Here are three of them. The girl in the pony tail and green shirt - Evelyn - we became BFFs cause we were the youngest ones at the training. She lives in Virginia.
Another pic of the pool area in our hotel.
On our lunch break.....we wanted to stay outside all day and not have to go back to boring training.
At the beachwalk at Atlantic Beach.
This was in the Washington DC airport. I thought it was cool. I cannot believe I got a shot where people were not walking in front of me.
This is the lead singer of Blues Travelers....he would take a break from singing and smoke.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment