Tuesday, February 8, 2011
4 more months!
I have only 4 more months of teaching left and I have all summer off to travel around....I cannot wait. It is going to be a jam packed summer. Start June 5 - drive from Montana to Utah...spend a week in Logan (I am a homesick but a week home will cure that :) Then me and Morgan are driving to Los Angeles and to hang out with Trisha and Taylor. June 19 is the Mexico Cruise with the whole damn family...this time it better not get canceled. After cruise spend another week in LA to see the concert U2, Lenny Kravitz, New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys (yesssss) Then drive back to Logan and stay a couple days, then drive to Rock Springs and hang out with friends and I have a wedding to go...stay for a week or two. Then drive back to Logan stay for a couple of days then off to Boise for a couple of weeks to hang out with friends and go boating and stuff. After Boise a couple of weeks I will be heading back to Montana and stay a day at my house to check in on things and then off to the annual Canada, Saskatoon trip with Tarene. Stay in Canada for a couple of weeks and then have to come back to work the end of August. I am 95% sure I will come back here to teach another year (the 5% is if I win the lottery :) Below are pictures of where I live when it was -45.....it is freakin cold but it was a really pretty sunset.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How come Denver did not make the list???? Come on, there is lots to do here. And your fav sister in law is here, who does your hair, and has the cutest kids! You better fit it in:)
Oh I will be flying to Denver at some point before the summer :-)
Wait...what? I thought your fave sister in law lived in Logan? ;)
Post a Comment