Morgan's first day of high school. Hell I am getting old.......I have a daughter in 9th grade ugggg?
This is funny....read what is wrote on the back of this truck. I took the picture in Canada.
Lastly the poor pups.......they have had a tough time lately. They have been on most all of my travels this summer and have not had a home. To Boise and then to LA. While in Boise, Maddy got bit by Brady (Bill's dog) because I think they had a skuffle over food. I had to take her to the vet and they cleaned and bandaged the wound and put her on some drugs.....the bite wound is now healed. But then on our trip to California the pups got fleas.......poor things.....they have had to have tons of baths and different medicines to get rid of them. Also, I took them in to get shaved.....they look really ugly now and will not let me take a picture...LOL. The picture below is of them in Boise before they got shaved.
No comments:
Post a Comment